You’re interested in hiring with Wavely, now it’s time to learn what happens next!
Here’s a step-by-step guide that will take you through signing up, making a quality job posting, and closing the deal!
It’s really that simple. Sign up for an employer account on Wavely by entering a few basics about your company (name, email, website). Wavely has three options for choosing an account plan:
- The Standard Plan: Our FREE standard plan allows any employer to post a job and source talent on Wavely. This plan includes at least 25 messages to candidates and up to one job posting a month.
- Wavely PRO Plan: Wavely’s PRO Plan allows users to remove some of the restrictions of the free account’s limits, such as unlimited job postings, unlimited messaging, and seamless integration into your Gmail and Outlook accounts.
- Wavely Enterprise: Wavely enterprise is a custom-built experience catering to large-scale hiring needs. This option has everything Wavely PRO plus a dedicated account manager, custom integrations for your company, and much more.
Recruiting is really an investment strategy for your organization, so don’t take it lightly. You’ll want to make the process repeatable and easy to replicate, with Wavely, the guesswork is eliminated.
Making a Quality Job Post
Once you’re all signed up, fill us in on the things YOU need for that perfect fit. Looking for a project manager with good people skills? Or a detail-oriented graphic designer? Or maybe your marketing team needs a person in the know when it comes to social media? The details for the job description and the qualities of your perfect candidate are up to you, we do the rest.
Building a full job post is the foundation for success here at Wavely; In fact, we have a few templates that are proven to work time and again. Here are some things to pay attention to when posting a job.
- The job title: The Job title is a crucial component of finding the right talent. This critical information is the first way that Wavely filters our internal talent for you. Don’t add requirements in the job title and use industry-specific terms.
- Job Categories: The job categories provide a matching point for our talent users and the expected jobs they hope to have as a new carrier opportunity. The provided categories are auto-generated, but feel free to search for and change this area depending on what best suits the needs at hand. If you cannot find a job category that matches your role, you can make your own! Help us create new job categories and grow new areas of the job market that are untapped.
- Job Description: Having a complete job description has a significant impact on how talent views the available opportunities at your company and how the company invests in finding new people to work for them. Having a clear and concise language that describes the day-to-day work life. Listing out duties and responsibilities clearly so that talent has a good idea of what is expected. Be sure to describe advancement and learning opportunities that may come with carrier growth.
For the Best Hire, You Must Communicate!
At Wavely, you’re sure to match with good quality talent right away and you don’t have to wait to say hello! Wavely is a communication-based platform. Messaging talent about the available open positions at your company will significantly impact the response rate of your job posting. After chatting with the top matches, schedule an interview and welcome your new team member!
Make hiring easy by posting your job on Wavely.
Explore a wide variety of qualified candidates on Wavely.